How to upgrade to ProStats 1.9.6 without losing customizations?
1) In your MyBB Admin control panel, open ProStats settings page and just leave this tab of your web browser there. We will use those settings as reference. This will help you keep your customizations (except for the template customizations).
2) In a new tab of your browser, go to Admin panel and close your forum.
3) Go to Plugin section and Deactivate ProStats.
4) Upload new ProStats files to your host.
5) Go to Plugin section and Activate ProStats.
6) Use the tab you opened in step 1 as a reference to apply your settings and customizations.
7) Open your forum and enjoy!
– Compatible with MyBB 1.8
– “Top thread posters” extra cell
– Highlighting soft-deleted threads
– Selectable ignore list
– FloatStats is now compatible with all major browsers
– Changes in the sitting “Subject length” will be shown in Instant Preview